September 14, 2019

Autobiography of Three Dots

Fingers start tapping...
On the virtual letter board - tik-tik-tik
It’s not the clock ticking -
It’s just the fingers clicking...
You type and type and keep on typing
Yet I am the only one to be appeared...
I am aware:
 I am just a recess
Between your chats...
I usually buy time:
To refine your thoughts,
To suppress your immediate reactions,
To hide your real emotions,
To fix all your errors...
I make you shake your head,
And raise your eyebrows;
I keep you restless and curious...
I am the most conversed language
Among most of the soulmates...
When the worldly needs and deeds
Sadly break them up forever...
Many a time, I hold them together!
When every lettered word fakes it up,
I am the one always holds the truth...
I know everything but never reveal a word;
I am the best confidant of everyone of you...
Also I swallow many beautiful verses
And many more horrible curses...
Though I am vulnerable with numerous crosses
That strike off genuine utterances,
I am rustic and real...

No comments: