October 2, 2018

Memorable Memories and Relentless Reality

The canopy of trees prolongs throughout the road,
As I walk through the lane of beautiful memories,
My eyes are filled with glee
My ears are filled with melodies 
The lips are wide-spread with a smile 
I am aware I am reliving the past!
Those were the days I lived the moments:
Neither the trace of past disturbed me,
Nor the fear of future hindered me;
A moment on moment gushed with no notion
With the coven of two witches and a wizard;
We used to cook up instant spells,
With the ingredients:
"Where to go? and What do we do?"
Impromptu plans and immediacy in action!
Days were gone,
The coven is broken, 
Magic is vanished - poof! 
I am sitting alone in the office bus,
Peeping through the window
The sun is up with the bright smile
He might have bathed
In the rain of pathos as well;
Somehow we connect...
He is all alone shining through the day
Needs none to light him up 
So self-made and self-aware 
Somedays he goes behind the clouds
And cries his eyes out 
Most of the days he is fine 
Living up to his might!
A roaring noise brings me back to now,
As a fighter jet tears the blue;
Here opens the door to mundane reality!

No comments: