August 14, 2014

Memories Diminish Me!


Taylor Swift is singing in my ears,
Of the last kiss she had with her boyfriend,
I close my eyes,
Memories flash in -
I see you and me walking in the rain,
You jump in the pit of water,
That splashes on my feet,
I turn to scold but laugh,
At seeing your cute child-like expression.
I see you and me riding in a bike,
I smell the unique musky fragrance,
Without any blend of bottled perfumes,
My hand is trembling to hold your shoulder,
My heart beats race as if it goes to stop,
I sense fluttering butterflies in my stomach.
She sings how she likes him...
I like your pitch dark black thick hair,
I like the sparks in your eyes,
I like your mystical smile,
I like your tiny soft tender fingers,
That play on key board,
I like your husky and lusty voice,
That sings sweeter than honey,
I like everything about you...
She sings in high-pitch:
"So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep
And I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe
And I keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are
Hope it's nice where you are
And I hope the sun shines
And it's a beautiful day
And something reminds you
You wish you had stayed
You can plan for a change in weather and time
But I never planned on you changing your mind"

Of course, I sing along with her the same lines,
My eyes are dripping with tears,
The song reaches the denouement,
As I see you walking away
Even without a goodbye,
Though it hurts,
You look so very divine...
How could I open my eyes?

No comments: