February 20, 2019

The Moon

With glowing radiant, you smile at me
For a few days a month;
With that shimmering beauty,
You sweep me off;
My sky is completely dark,
Until you adorn on it;
Everyone looks at you,
But I always look up to you;
You never stop to amaze me,
I get lost in the maze of madness
Just by looking at you,
As I have no valid reason
Why I feel awestruck when I see you;
Maybe you hold shadows and traces of darkness within,
Neither many notice them, nor you reveal them,
Still, you feel full and complete!

With brimming beauty, you stare at me,
And you struck a chord in my heart:
I can hear the song you sing;
Never I can decipher the communication,
But I always feel connected...
Though scientifically the distance can be covered,
But literally, I can never ever reach you,
In a way, farther you are better I feel
But don't you dare move from my sky!
Month on month, you go on vacation
Those are the days
My heart weighs heavier...
Stay at the zenith
See me as one among the crore
But I always feel warmth when you show up
Thus, I am grateful to you!






No comments: